NO LIMIT ON NUMBER OF ENTRIES THAT YOU CAN PURCHASE
Help us raise money to support:
To understand what a child advocacy center is, you must understand what children face without one. Without a child advocacy center, a child and his or her family are left to navigate the system on their own. Children must retell their story of abuse over and over again to police, social workers, nurses, doctors, lawyers, judges, and mental health professionals, in environments that might feel intimidating and unfamiliar. Unfortunately, this process creates more trauma for the child and their family.
Today, when an allegation of abuse is made, Prescott House Child Advocacy Center provides a better way. The child is welcomed into a comfortable, home-like setting where a multi-disciplinary team of professionals gathers together under one roof. Children receive a forensic interview while investigators watch the interview via closed-circuit television. This prevents the child from having to tell their story multiple times. The child and family are given access to resources, provided therapy, or referred for therapy as well as medical services. By minimizing the trauma of recounting their abuse, Prescott House is the place where healing begins and hope is restored one child and family at a time.
If you do not want to participate in Brackets for Bourbon but still want to make a one-time donation to be included in this fundraiser please make your donation HERE and leave a comment "2022 Brackets for Bourbon" on your donation.
- Leader after 1st round: Buffalo Trace export bottle w/ green tube + Blue Note Juke Joint Whiskey
- Leader after 2nd round: Elmer T. Lee donated by Brian Black + Blue Note Crossroads Bourbon
- Leader after Sweet 16: Eagle Rare 10yr export bottle w/ silver tube + Blue Note Crossroads Bourbon
- 1st Place overall: George T. Stagg + Blue Note Juke Joint Uncut Unfiltered + Brackets for Bourbon Championship Belt + Choice of 1 of the following electronics: Nintendo Switch, Oculus Quest 2, Apple Air Pods 3rd Gen, or Beats by Dre Studio buds.
- 2nd Place overall: Old Rip Van Winkle 10 year + Blue Note Juke Joint Uncut Unfiltered + Choice of 1 of the remaining electronics.
- 3rd Place overall: Smoke Wagon Rare & Limited Batch #1 Batch donated by Charles Murrell + Blue Note Juke Joint Uncut Unfiltered + Choice of 1 of the remaining electronics.
- 4th Place overall: Weller Full Proof store pick donated by Adam Lipkin + the remaining electronics item.
- 5th Place overall: Blanton's single barrel donated by James Spadafore.
NOTE: After checkout you will receive a separate email with instructions on how to set up your brackets in our private group hosted on runyourpool.com. This email will come 10-15 minutes (usually less) AFTER you receive the receipt for your purchase.
If you don't receive the email within this time period, please check your promotions/spam/junk mail folders. We have found aol, outlook, and hotmail email addresses have high instances of filtering our emails into spam/junk folders and gmail often filters into promotions. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you still do not see the instruction email after checking promotions/spam/junk folders.
DETAILS AND OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE, DONATION OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Points/Scoring is done by Run Your Pool
Start Date: February 15, 2022
Deadline to Enter: March 17, 2022 at 12:15 PM Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Winner Announced: April 5, 2022 by 9:30 PM Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Approximate Retail Value: $1,000.00
Sponsor: Bourbon Charity
WHO’S ELIGIBLE: The Brackets for Bourbon Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 21 years of age as of the date of entry. All federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
By entering this sweepstakes you hereby provide Bourbon Charity the right to enter your name into their email database and to use your name on their website and social media in conjunction with the giveaway. By entering this sweepstakes you hereby confirm you are 21 years of age or older. Giveaway begins February 15, 2022. The giveaways will be delivered to winning participants within 30 days. Alternative methods of delivery or cash equivalent gift cards are available for winners in certain states.
Bourbon Charity is a non-profit that is tax-exempt under Internal Revenue Service code 501(c)(3). No goods or services were provided in exchange for this contribution. Consult your tax advisor regarding the deductibility of this contribution.
Participants are responsible for reviewing specific restrictions on sweepstakes entry and/or eligibility to receive a sweepstakes prize in their country of residence. Some countries may allow you to enter a sweepstakes but not allow you to receive a prize.
HOW TO ENTER: Email email@example.com with the subject "Free Bracket" to utilize the alternative method of entry. Limit 1 FREE entry per person available until 6:00pm ET on March 15, 2022.
The following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) govern your use of the Bourbon Charity website, bourboncharity.org, including without limitation, the home page, splash pages and all other pages under the same top level domain name, and all content thereon (the “Site”) as provided by Bourbon Charity (“Bourbon Charity” or “We”).
These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement between you and Bourbon Charity. Use of the Site constitutes your acceptance to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you may not access or otherwise use the Site. Please exit this webpage if you choose not to accept these Terms and Conditions. We may change the Terms and Conditions and any Services provided on the Site from time to time without notice to you, by posting such changes on the Site. If you disagree with any changes to these Terms and Conditions, you must discontinue your use of the Site. By using the Site following any modifications to the Terms and Conditions, you agree to be bound by any such modifications to the Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to withdraw, amend, suspend or terminate indefinitely the services we provide on our Site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
By signing up you agree to our full terms and conditions.
- Entrants pick all 63 games of the NCAA Tournament.
- The pick deadline is set to March 17, 2022 at 12:15 PM ET.
- Points are awarded for each correct pick.
- Points values increase as the tournament progresses, as follows:
- First Four = Play-in games are not included or scored
- First Round = 1 point
- Second Round = 2 points
- Sweet 16 = 4 points
- Elite 8 = 8 points
- Final Four = 16 points
- Championship = 32 points
- The pool does not use a seed point bonus. Correct picks will be awarded the points assigned for each round.
- The tie-breaker is the combined number of points scored in the Championship game. Each entrant must enter a tie-break value when they make their picks.
- The winner is the entry with the most points at the end of the NCAA Tournament.
- Any ties for all rounds and 1st thru 5th place will be broken by entering all tied participants into a randomizer. Whichever participant is selected by the randomizer will be the winner and receive the prize(s) for that round.
- If there is still a tie after the Championship round tie-breaker (combined points in the Championship game) a randomizer will again be used to select the overall winner.