NO LIMIT ON NUMBER OF ENTRIES THAT YOU CAN PURCHASE. ALL SALES ARE FINAL, NO REFUNDS.
Help us raise money to support:
About our charity partner:
Harvest Hands is a catalyst for holistic community development working alongside our neighbors to further education, healthy living, spiritual formation, and economic development in South Nashville. We accomplish this mission through:
AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAMS
Every day after school, 100 pre-kindergarten through eighth grade students flood the halls of Harvest Hands to receive help with homework, participate in extra-curricular activities, and interact with positive role models. Students enrolled in our after school program participate in age-appropriate lessons and activities related to language arts and literacy, math skill development, socio-emotional learning, leadership development, and spiritual formation. Volunteers and contract workers spend time with students teaching a variety of lessons, including music, coding, poetry, gardening, science, and more.
Our Empower Sports program provides affordable, local sports leagues and wellness opportunities for youth in South Nashville. We currently offer flag football, basketball, soccer, and lacrosse leagues for students in pre-kindergarten through eighth grade, annually serving 250 young athletes. Empower Sports also hosts clinics and/or camps throughout the year for each of these sports to improve the fundamental skills of the players. In addition, we offer a triathlon for students in our after school program. Students are able to receive swimming lessons and practice running on a weekly basis. The training culminates with the students participating in their own mini-triathlon to showcase their skills.
Our social enterprise employs 16 teens per year and generates revenue that is poured directly back into the community and the students we serve. When a local teen applies for and receives a job at Humphreys Street, they are trained in the art of roasting coffee and creating handcrafted body products and are given the opportunity to earn money in a neighborhood where few positive economic opportunities exist.
Humphreys Street employees also have the opportunity to tour colleges, learn about trade school options, and spend time with mentors who share about their education, career, and other life experiences. Additionally, students are provided with financial literacy training, access to resources to open checking and savings accounts, and opportunities to earn academic scholarships upon graduation.
In 2018, Humphreys Street opened its first brick and mortar coffee shop, which is expected to double the number of students Humphreys Street can employ by 2021. Visit the shop at 424 Humphreys Street, Nashville.
If you do not want to participate in Brackets for Bourbon but still want to make a one-time donation to be included in this fundraiser please make your donation HERE and leave a comment "2023 Brackets for Bourbon" on your donation.
• Leader after 1st round: Early Times Bottled-in-Bond 1L (Brown-Forman) donated by Eric Olson
• Leader after 2nd round: Buffalo Trace Kosher Rye Recipe donated by Devin Hidalgo
• Leader after Sweet 16: Jack Daniel's 10 year donated by John Tuttle
• 1st Place overall: Willett 80th Anniversary Bourbon donated by Brandon Hunt + 2022 Sweeten's Cove Tennessee Bourbon signed by singer/songwriter Drew Holcomb donated by Drew Holcomb and Sweeten's Cove + Brackets for Bourbon Champion Trophy + Igloo BMX 52 quart cooler donated by Bourbon Charity
• 2nd place overall: Baker's 11 year single barrel store pick donated by James Spadafore + Nelson Brother's Black Brier donated by Bourbon Charity + Igloo Heavy-Duty 25 quart BMX Ice Chest Cooler donated by Bourbon Charity
• 3rd place overall: Old Forester Barrel Strength (AZ Select single barrel) donated by James Spadafore + Igloo retro 25 quart picnic basket cooler donated by Bourbon Charity
• 4th place overall: Heaven's Door Single Barrel Bourbon donated by Barreled Up
• 5th place overall: Blanton’s single barrel donated by James Spadafore
**PRIZES SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT THE DISCRETION OF BOURBON CHARITY AT ANY TIME**
NOTE: After checkout you will receive a separate email with a link to our private group hosted on runyourpool.com. This email will come a few minutes AFTER you receive the receipt for your purchase. Create a login (or sign in to your existing account) and join our pool. Read the first two messages pinned on the MESSAGE BOARD. If you have any trouble email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you don't receive the email with the link to the pool within 10 minutes, please check your promotions/spam/junk mail folders. We have found aol, outlook, and hotmail email addresses have high instances of filtering our emails into spam/junk folders. Gmail often filters into promotions. Reach out to email@example.com if you still do not see the email after checking promotions/spam/junk folders.
DETAILS AND OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE, DONATION OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Points/Scoring is done by Run Your Pool
Start Date: February 15, 2023
Deadline to Enter: March 16, 2023 at 12:15 PM Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Winner Announced: April 4, 2023 by 9:30 PM Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Approximate Retail Value: $1,000.00
Sponsor: Bourbon Charity
WHO’S ELIGIBLE: The Brackets for Bourbon Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 21 years of age as of the date of entry. All federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
By entering this sweepstakes you hereby provide Bourbon Charity the right to enter your name into their email database and to use your name on their website and social media in conjunction with the giveaway. By entering this sweepstakes you hereby confirm you are 21 years of age or older. Sweepstakes begins February 15, 2023. The giveaways will be delivered to winning participants within 30 days. Alternative methods of delivery or cash equivalent gift cards are available for winners in certain states.
Bourbon Charity is a non-profit that is tax-exempt under Internal Revenue Service code 501(c)(3). No goods or services were provided in exchange for this contribution. Consult your tax advisor regarding the deductibility of this contribution.
Participants are responsible for reviewing specific restrictions on sweepstakes entry and/or eligibility to receive a sweepstakes prize in their country of residence. Some countries may allow you to enter a sweepstakes but not allow you to receive a prize.
HOW TO ENTER for free: Mail a letter to: Bourbon Charity Attn: Brackets for Bourbon 500 W. Chandler Blvd. Chandler, AZ 85225. The letter must request a free bracket entry and include your name, address, date of birth, and email address to send the free entry to, the letter must also be signed by the individual requesting the free entry. Limit 1 FREE entry per person. Free entry requests must be received no later than March 1, 2023 to allow for processing time.
The following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) govern your use of the Bourbon Charity website, bourboncharity.org, including without limitation, the home page, splash pages and all other pages under the same top level domain name, and all content thereon (the “Site”) as provided by Bourbon Charity (“Bourbon Charity” or “We”).
These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement between you and Bourbon Charity. Use of the Site constitutes your acceptance to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you may not access or otherwise use the Site. Please exit this webpage if you choose not to accept these Terms and Conditions. We may change the Terms and Conditions and any Services provided on the Site from time to time without notice to you, by posting such changes on the Site. If you disagree with any changes to these Terms and Conditions, you must discontinue your use of the Site. By using the Site following any modifications to the Terms and Conditions, you agree to be bound by any such modifications to the Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to withdraw, amend, suspend or terminate indefinitely the services we provide on our Site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
By signing up you agree to our full terms and conditions.
- Entrants pick all 63 games of the NCAA Tournament.
- The pick deadline is set to March 16, 2023 at 12:15 PM ET.
- Points are awarded for each correct pick.
- Points values increase as the tournament progresses, as follows:
- First Four = Play-in games are not included or scored
- First Round = 1 point
- Second Round = 2 points
- Sweet 16 = 4 points
- Elite 8 = 8 points
- Final Four = 16 points
- Championship = 32 points
- The pool does not use a seed point bonus. Correct picks will be awarded the points assigned for each round.
- The tie-breaker is the combined number of points scored in the Championship game. Each entrant must enter a tie-break value when they make their picks.
- The winner is the entry with the most points at the end of the NCAA Tournament.
- Any ties for all rounds and 1st thru 5th place will be broken by entering all tied participants into a randomizer. Whichever participant is selected by the randomizer will be the winner and receive the prize(s) for that round.
- If there is still a tie after the Championship round tie-breaker (combined points in the Championship game) a randomizer will again be used to select the overall winner.